Saturday, December 10, 2005

Heisman goes to Bush

Currently Reading
Full House: The Spread of Excellence from Plato to Darwin
Author: Stephen Jay Gould

And who would have thought of it? Reggie Bush wins the Heisman.... by a landslide victory: 89% of the 1st place votes. Makes me wonder where the other 11%went, because the other two candidates just didnt really stack up against this guy.

Colts play tomorrow. In Jacksonville. I can't wait :)

No comments: