Sunday, December 13, 2009

Productive Weekend

Well this weekend was very productive. I had boxes of dishes and hampers full of dirty clothes piling up. I've got just about everything unpacked now and finishing up the last set of dishes. The garage was also cluttered so I got much of that brought into the house and the rest packed into the corners. Now I can pull the truck into the garage at night, at leasst until Julie movies in :)

My bike has a front-end wobble at lower speeds. I took a look at the front fork and it looks possibly messed up. The only thing I can see as evidence is the fork brace that resides over the front wheel fender has a crack on one of the corners. I guess I can replace that first to see if that fixes the problem, but I'm pretty sure I may have to replace the entire fork.

Well I'm headed to bed.

No comments: